$40.00 was $47.00
This product is currently sold out.
Enjoy skin smoothing results clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion session without ever leaving home. Polishing Peel features pumpkin enzymes to resurface, soften, and polish the skin and bentonite clay to remove dull skin cells and toxins.
- Provides results that are clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
- Instantly resurfaces and polishes for beautifully smooth, soft skin, and a healthy looking glow.
- Unveils a more youthful looking complexion.
- Efficacious and accessible method.
- Pulls toxins out of pores.
- Nonabrasive, creamy formula.
- Apply an even, visible layer to your clean, dry face and neck.
- Let stand for approximately one to two minutes-or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
- Periodically test firmness, and begin removing areas that set up first.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion to work Polishing Peel into large particles that carry away dulling dead skin cells from the skin's surface.
- If product becomes too dry, spray lightly with NaPCA Moisture Mist (do not over moisten).
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with the Nu Skin toner and moisturizer of your choice.
- For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.
- Pumpkin enzymes-immediately work to resurface and smooth skin by dissolving built-up dead and damaged cells.
- Bentonite clay-a natural clay derived from volcanic ash, acts as a magnet to remove dulling skin cells and toxins.
Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Curcurbita Pepo Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, C20-40 Pareth-10, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Ammonium Silver Zinc Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (C177891). *Pumpkin enzyme